[scribus-dev] Scripter: Your feedback is required

Mark Heieis mheieis at alois.ca
Thu Apr 10 16:22:22 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'd be delighted to see "scripter2" see daylight. Especially if the
scribus CLI option was also available (not sure if this happened or was
just a thought).

I've being toying with porting "scripter2" as a personal project using
qt5, python3 and c++11 for a bit with some limited success.

My questions are:

1) What is it's current status?

2) Has there been any work done on it?

As I read these threads, it implies to me that there has been some work
done but not what.

Cheers,

mrh.