[scribus-dev] How to start?

Hans Schmidt z0idberg at gmx.de
Fri Sep 27 11:04:48 UTC 2013

Hello,

I’d like to start with the Scribus source code (mainly for learning, but
- if possible - also for contributing something small). But to be
honest, I am completely lost how to do this.

Getting the source code with subversion is no problem (and compiling is
also still relatively straightforward), but how do I actually develop
something? Which IDE should I use? Where is everything in the source
code (I am especially interested in the text engine).

Would be nice if someone could get me some small hints how to start :)

Thanks!