[scribus-dev] RTL feature in text

Andreas Vox avox at arcor.de
Tue Sep 3 12:26:40 UTC 2013

Hi Hasan,

I think Craig wanted to ask if the links from Christoph helped you...

Since indic and RTL languages have quite different challenges, I'm not sure
if it's easier to start with the indic branch or with Scribus trunk.

I had my fingers in most of the existing Scribus text code, so feel free to
ask me directly if you have questions.

Regards,
Andreas
andreas.vox at googlemail