[scribus-dev] C++11

Johan Engelen jbc.engelen at swissonline.ch
Thu Nov 21 21:26:52 UTC 2013

Hi Jean,
   Sorry for my late reply. It took a while to gather the answer.
I think it is pretty much safe to compile the dependencies with C++03,
and your own program with C++11. *except* when using GCC 4.7.0 or 4.7.1;
the problem was fixed in 4.7.2.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16190269/g-always-backward-compatible-with-older-static-libraries

regards,
   Johan