[scribus-dev] Docs update and Italian translation

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sat Mar 2 15:19:06 UTC 2013

On 03/02/2013 02:40 AM, "Christoph Schäfer" wrote:

> Greg and I are currently updating the docs for 1.4.3. Most of the updates are a matter of housekeeping, such as updating hyperlinks and adding information related to the Haiku port. There are some additions to existing docs, and we may add one or two additional files. We will announce when the doc updates are complete and ready for translation.

All of those files you see added to the German docs are actually just
transferring English versions where no German translation existed, so
that at least something would show up in the manual browser when various
items were clicked -- for example, there are no German versions of any
of the Working with... articles.