[scribus-dev] Question from OIF about new functions added in Scribus and funded by OIF

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 13:06:07 UTC 2013

Maybe I am not clear. Must be the jet lag.

We have 2 questions and a need for some kind of testimonies if available
somewhere (direct contact, mailing list, etc.).

When stable version : end of 2013, is this the answer?
Statistics of download of the development version?

Christian has to complete his report and needs that information.

He needs to explain further how successful was the project.

Louis