[scribus-dev] patches are ready...

Cedric Gémy cedric.gemy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 13:24:00 UTC 2012

I would agree this is a huge step not having to set each bullet manually.

I think, that may be:
- cezary, like i do, can feel difficulties in explaining things precisely
- "seems to be working" because he proposes the patch for test and wait for
people to tell if it's really working. IMO this is not a problem.

Of course, autonumbering is not actually complete, but giving effort and
recognition is cezary's work can help him go further in a way, even in a
way our feedback would like.

Cheers

2012/10/3 ale rimoldi <ale.comp_06 at xox.ch>

> hi craig,
>
> > To add to this. and WITHOUT picking on Cezary.. but using this as an
> > example as its a good way to learn, from #11050:
> >
> > - "Initial code for autonumbering paragraphs is included, but not
> > finished."
> >
> > * autonumbering should be separated unless its intrinsically linked
> > to the main patch
> > * its not finished, so don't include it, or don't even submit the
> > patch
> >
> > - "But BULLETS seems to working with simply support of read them from
> > ODT files."
> >
> > * Maybe this is just a translation issue, but "seems to be working"
> > is a bad description for something to be committed.
> >
> > Craig
>
> this is already a big step further!
>
> can you please add your comments to the tickets they refer to and, if
> necessary, close the tickets and ask for a new submission?
>

> have a nice day
> a.l.e

Cédric Gémy
Formationlibre.org
FlossManualsFrancophone
Association Francophone des Graphistes Libres