[scribus-dev] Automated/Headless Publishing

Jan Zelený jz at janzeleny.cz
Tue May 29 18:59:18 UTC 2012

Hi ale,
sure thing but first I need to get things at least semi stable. I
noticed that you were working on the same thing last year. Do you have
something I can start from at least so I can get an idea if my approach
is ok?

You also mentioned git branch. Does that mean that scribus is also
developed in git somewhere? I would certainly prefer a git repo over
git-svn :)

Thanks
Jan