[scribus-dev] Documentation

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Wed May 16 15:49:09 UTC 2012

I would like to volunteer for or suggest that I acquire commit rights so
that there can be more timely incorporation of new docs in the online
manual, as well as correction of problems.

I've currently 3 docs submissions, one since August, 2011, the most
recent yesterday. None of these is any earth-shaking submission, the
last is a fix for the substitution of Italian-language dialog images in
the English version.

I would emphasize that I need some education about committing (so I
don't make the mistake that was made with the Italian dialogs), and also
that I have no interest in any other svn changes, even though I continue
to fiddle with some other aspects on my own.