[scribus-dev] social presence of the project

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Tue May 8 17:03:38 UTC 2012

Hello team,

I'm ceasing maintenance of both the Twitter account (@scribus) and the
Google+ page of the project.

The Twitter account has mere 360 followers, the G+ page, however, has
1395 followers.

Peter Linnell has the password for the Twitter account, and other team
members who are willing to take over are welcome to mail me privately
to ask for it.

Google+ pages don't require passwords, but an owner of a page can
invite managers for co-maintenance. The ownership has just been
transferred to Alessandro Rimoldi who was a co-admin.

If you have particular questions about best practices and suchlike,
please contact me directly, i.e. offlist.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org