[scribus-dev] Gsoc2012

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sat Mar 31 19:29:17 UTC 2012

hi andrzej,

> My name Andrzej Grymkowski. I am from Poland. I am a student at Warsaw
> University of Life Sciences.
> So far I have written in C + + and Python. They were small
> applications for my personal needs. I used for that qt, django,
> OpenGL, sockets, curl.
> Scribus I used for my projects to complete my exams of computer
> graphics. I want to take part in the project "Improve usability and
> get rid of little bugs."
>
> Regards,
>
> Andrzej Grymkowski
> ircname: grymek

please read

http://www.graphicslab.org/Blog/Warming-up-for-GSOC-2012

go through http://bugs.scribus.net

propose one or more small patches

hang on the #scribus irc channel and talk to the people to get things
straight.

we already have a (good) candidate for that project, but -- depending
on the number of slots -- the doors may be open for you, too!

ciao
a.l.e