[scribus-dev] Prospective GSoC Student

Saurabh Acer vindroid700 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 20:32:14 UTC 2012

Hello everyone!

I am Saurabh, from Delhi University,India. I went through the ideas page of
Scribus and found the ideas listed there quite interesting. I believe I
have a strong base of C,C++(coding since last 4 years!).I am passionate
about coding. It gives me a sense of achievement whenever a complex problem
is solved. Moreover, my interest grows by the day as I keep on learning
small things in C/C++ programming. I would really like to be a student for
the development of the ideas listed. Could you please guide me as to what
all steps should I follow, so as to have a good chance of becoming a GSoC
student for Scribus.

Regards
Saurabh