[scribus-dev] Regarding GSOC 2012

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Sun Mar 4 12:17:05 UTC 2012

Le 03/03/2012 10:59, Mohit Kumar a écrit :
> Hello all,
> I am a B.tech final year student from International Institute of Information and Technology, Hyderabad, India. I have
> been developing in QT from past one year, I also know java,C++, opengl/webgl, python.
> I want to take part in GSOC 2012 and develop for scribus team. Can somebody help me?

Please look at http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Category:GSOC_2012

Install the source and compile Scribus on your marchine.

Choose a couple of easy bugs on http://bugs.scribus.net
solve them and propose the patch on the relevant page.

If you got an idea of a subject you would be particularly interested in tackling,
please do tell !

You can get more organisation or technical answers on this list
or on IRC.

Wellcome and good luck !
JLuc