[scribus-dev] should Properties be drawn and quartered?

cedric.gemy at gmail.com cedric.gemy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 21:55:17 UTC 2012

Hi Greg

the purpose is to have a PP in 2 parts (content / container) that are
completely context sensitive so that you get activated only what's need.

In your text, i read something like what gimp did in the new text tool :
options just above the frame to avoid mouse to travel all the time along
the screen. That could be productive, not as a real shortcut scheme
could be. But i guess we have not reach that point actually.

cedric