[scribus-dev] Inviting Qt to LGM ?

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Jan 31 18:03:54 UTC 2012

hi greg,

> > We're thinking of inviting Qt to make a presentation during LGM — as
> > well as help us with the sponsorship too — and we'd like to know
> > what you think of that idea and if it appeals to you, what should
> > we ask Qt to make as a presentation. In other words, if Qt makes
> > it, what would you like to hear from them at LGM ?
> >

> I don't know what other LGM projects also use Qt

krita...

> but it might be
> good to have some discussion about Qt regarding graphics apps --
> strengths, weaknesses, needs not met.

yeah that discussion will be very interesting!

but for a presentation i'd like to check if there are some specific
topics which are important to the programmers or the people
who care about the GUI...

so, is there anything ou always wanted to know about Qt, but were afraid
to ask? (well, the only rule is that the answer should fill a 45
minutes talk...)

ciao
a.l.e