[scribus-dev] LGM 2012: Last call for talks

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Feb 28 18:34:30 UTC 2012

Hi!
Two days are left for submitting talks, workshops,and panels for the
upcoming Libre Graphics Meeting!
http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2012/submit-a-talk

Please consider that the audience we expect in Vienna is mostly people
who are already part of one of our projects or graphic artists who
already know our products.For this reason, we will favor talks about
topics that are interesting for people who are active in our projects or
who want to spread technologies, ideas, or code to other projects.
We still would love to providepublicity for your project,but we think
the best way to do that is viashorttalksand lightning talks. If you have
more to say than what fits in those formats, you're welcome to submit
more than one "shorter" talk to coverdifferent aspects of your
project.It's our goal to have at least one short talk (about 10 minutes)
or lightning talk (5minutes) for each project represented at LGM.You're
also welcome to submit proposals for workshops, where you will give an
introduction to your software or teach specific advanced skills.
We also ask you to use the same submission form to announce BOFs,
worksession,and  project meetings. Please, announce them as soon as you
start planning them, so that we can make sure that we have enough rooms
for all of them!
If you're interested in having a booth where you can sell products
related to your project or demo your project,please fill the submission
formas well. We can't give you any guarantee that we will able to
provide a booth, but we will try to!
Some final remarks:
-  The 1st March deadline is most important for full talks. For all
other proposals,we will be much more flexible, as long as we can
accommodate them!
-If you need a visa, please get in touch with us in a timely manner!
- Don't forget to register as soon as you know that you will be coming.
http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2012/registration/
Greetings
a.l.e