[scribus-dev] Casual PDF output

中本浩 hiroshi-n at borndigital.co.jp
Sun Feb 12 05:45:42 UTC 2012

I tried to hack scprintengine_ps.cpp to use scpainterex_cairo  rather
than its own ps code by changing severa files.

I was able to make it work with cairo's toy fonts ( usable via
cairo_select_font_face ), however, the real code needs to access
Ft_Face to create cairo_font_face_t*. In Scribus, it is hidden in
ScFace::ScFaceData > FtFace, which cannot be accessed directly without
rewriting.