[scribus-dev] tables + scribus @ lgm 2012

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Thu Apr 12 20:14:35 UTC 2012

On Thu, 12 Apr 2012 18:00:10 +0200
Craig Bradney <cbradney at scribus.info> wrote:

> On 4/12/12 4:48 PM, ale rimoldi wrote:
> > dear devs,
> >
> > would it make sense to organize a usability work session about the
> > table implementation of tables?
> >
> > we will have a few usability experts in wien and it would be nice
> > to get their knowledge flow into current scribus development!
> >
> > what do you think about it?
> >
> > ciao
> > a.l.e
>
> I'm not sure tables needs reviewing yet...

well, i was more thinking about hints on the directions to take than to
a review...
doing things right is not always worse than fixing them afterwards :-)

> however, given I have a
> hunspell spell checker working now, I'd like to have the spell
> checking workflow reviewed.

good idea! i will try to find a way to define such a "meeting".
maírín (red hat UX) was proposing such exchanges when registering to
the LGM...

ciao
a.l.e