[scribus-dev] Towards LGM 2012

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 10:42:58 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

We’re having a hard time with money at LGM this year, more than we ever did.

I wonder if you’d be keen if we’d post on the Scribus mailing list an
invitation to support the team at LGM?

The message could read as follow (please correct my English and make any
edit you wish!):

* * *

Dear Scribus supporters and users,

One great way of showing your support to Scribus is to help us attend the
Libre Graphics Meeting. This is where we hold our yearly face-to-face
meeting. LGM is a key-moment for Scribus development. It is there that we
also discuss ideas with the developers of other LGM related projects. We
are really seeking to reach the LGM goal for this year campaign in order to
help developers attend. LGM covers only the transport fees, no food, no
accomodation.

Thanks for your support!

[Team member signature]
http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2012/