[scribus-dev] feature of welding page items

Cezary Grabski cezary.grabski at tvkslupsk.pl
Thu Oct 20 09:30:06 UTC 2011

> You should also think about scripting API for that.

In the future... First design must be checked.

For me, main goal of that feature is, in fact, to get possibility to set up
automatically frames for footnotes.
Next - possibility to automatically created caption frames.
But even such simply "manual" welding should be very useful and helpful.

> Have you checked if there is a conflict with "page styles" oder "frame
> styles"? I think that there are plans for this, too.

Hard to check that, as page or frame styles are not implemented yet.
But I think (and have a hope) that any conflicts and interferences are not
expected beetween these features.

cezaryece