[scribus-dev] R: Online help Italian translation

8av10s at tiscali.it 8av10s at tiscali.it
Wed Oct 5 15:55:28 UTC 2011

Hello Christoph,

schaefer at gmx.de
>Data: 04/10/2011 9.12
>A: <scribus-dev at lists.scribus.
net>
>Ogg: [scribus-dev]  Online help Italian translation
>

>Ciao
Alessandro,

>First of all, thanks a lot for your efforts. These are
very much appreciated!

>You are right that I'm currently in the
process of updating almost all help files -- mostly housekeeping, like
removing outdated content or adding/updating links or screenshots. In
some cases, however, a rewrite was due, because the content was simply
no longer applicable to newer Scribus versions. I was also able to
remove files that were simply no longer needed or whose content has
been merged with other files. Not all files have been committed yet, as
they are awaiting proofreading by Greg or Craig. There will also be
some new files (e.g. one on LibreOffice and one on the Resene
palettes).

>Continuing with the "Setup" chapter is a good idea, and
if you've finished the translations there, you may continue with the
"Importing" chapter, with the exception of "importhints.html".

>Here's a list of files that will likely remain unchanged (except for
fixing typos):

>readme.html, intro.html, documentation.html, specs.
html, install.html, readme-macosx.html, readme-os2.html, readme-win32.
html, install1.html, install2.html, install5.html, psd.html,
importhints2.html, importhints1.html, scribus-svg.html, importhints4.
html, importhints3.html, toolbox.html, toolbox1.html, toolbox5.html,
toolbox7.html, toolbox4.html, toolbox15.html, toolbox13.html, toolbox8.
html, toolbox9.html, toolbox3.html, toolbox16.html, toolbox17.html,
scripter1.html, lipsum.html, bugreport.html.

>One final note: When
the doc update is finished, there will also be a new menu.xml file with
a slightly modified structure and a bit of rearrangement of some
entries, especially in the "Toolbox" chapter, so you should wait until
the end before you start working on this file.

welcome back, and
thank you very much for the clarifications and the list of "stable"
files. I will give priority to translation of those files.

Unfortunately I don't have much time, and I don't know if I will be
able to translate all of them before 1.4.0 is released. But what I can
do, I will do.

ciao
Alessandro

E' nata indoona: chiama, videochiama e messaggia Gratis. Scarica indoona per iPhone, Android e PC: http://www.indoona.com/