[scribus-dev] Online help Italian translation

Alessandro Levati 8av10s at tiscali.it
Sat Oct 1 23:41:33 UTC 2011

Hello,

I am working on the Italian translation of the online help. One week ago
I uploaded to the bug tracker the translation of the pages in the
"Scribus Basic" section (see http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=10279).
Which section should I translate next? I'm inclined to work on the
"Setup" section.
I was not aware that Christoph was updating the help files, I noticed it
a couple of days ago, and I'd rather avoid working on pages that are not
up-to-date. So I'm asking before starting to work.

Also I noticed a small problem: the fixes to the help files included in
issue 10242 seem to have been lost.

Good night
Alessandro