[scribus-dev] Edit Contents mode and Properties

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sat Oct 1 15:38:09 UTC 2011

hi

> > i think that we should reintroduce the tabs in the properties
> > palette, once jean has finished the work to remove them!
>
> I'm not entirely up to date re 150 branch (mostly because Scribus is
> the only app that crashes with GTK+ engine)

now, i wonder why scribus is using the GTK+ engine...

> but I was under
> impression that custom grouping of docks via tabs (a-la GIMP) was the
> plan.

there is a dock on the right side now... and you can put there all the
palettes.

afaict, the idea of freely composing your own palettes has been put on
ice for now...

but the single parts of the properties palette will be (or already are)
separated .ui files... so it could be possible in the future realize
that idea, too...

ciao
a.l.e