[scribus-dev] Startup Script RC6

Brian Rohan brianjrohan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 15:40:19 UTC 2011

Is anyone else having a problem enabling a startup script in RC6? I can go
to File, Preferences, Scripter, check the startup script box, select a
script, apply it, move out of the scripter option, go back in, and viola,
no checkbox, no script in the selection box.  If I do the same as above in
setting the script, close Scribus, and restart, same non-working issue. If
I back all the way out, go to the script menu, execute script, and run the
script I want, it works flawlessly. Any suggestions?

Thank you

 Persisting Without Exception
           *I Get it Done!*
    *Brian J. Rohan  DTM*