[scribus-dev] RC6 Ubuntu 11.10 Installation isues

Brian Rohan brianjrohan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 18:50:12 UTC 2011

I did try to install the repository in the Ubuntu Software Center, that is
what gave me the old RC2 as the dev branch.  I then used Synaptic, which
showed me the RC6 version, but gave me errors within Synaptic and would not
allow the install.

 Persisting Without Exception
           *I Get it Done!*
    *Brian J. Rohan  DTM*