[scribus-dev] Some notes/questions about Scribus internals and my project

Craig Bradney cbradney at zip.com.au
Mon May 23 20:06:42 UTC 2011

>> Yes, isn't that ugly? :-) It's on the roadmap for refactoring.
> Well I didn't want to be the one to say it, but yes ;) Good to hear
> that a refactor is on the map. Anyway, it's completely understandable
> for a large code base to grow some warts over time.

I'd suggest making a note of those warts you find/we mention on a new
wiki page - there are a lot, and implementing new functionality is a
good way to find them.

With a decent list, we can either kill them as you implement, or come
back later. Noting in your changes a bug number to relate to would be
good, or just implementing without the warts would be best, if at all
possible, but may not be given the rest of the codebase.