[scribus-dev] #9559

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Mon Mar 7 00:04:06 CET 2011

On 03/06/2011 12:42 PM, Gregory Pittman wrote:
> On 03/06/2011 11:57 AM, Gregory Pittman wrote:
>> On 03/06/2011 11:50 AM, Craig Bradney wrote:
>>> Hi Greg
>>>
>>> Can you please test 9559?
>>>
>>> Edit scriptercore.cpp and change:
>>>
>>> cm += QString("sys.path[0] =
>>> \"%1\"\n").arg(escapedAbsPath);

>>> cm += QString("sys.path.insert(0,
>>> \"%1\")\n").arg(escapedAbsPath);
>>
>> Ok.
>> I'll have to resurrect a script that used PIL.
>
> Initial testing suggests it still doesn't work. I'll make a smaller
> script that uses PIL to try to make sure.

Still not getting it to work, but here are couple of scripts that you
might try to test with.

The first, piltest.py, attempts to simply use PIL::Image to make an
image frame of the correct size at set coordinates, with a set width.
This fails and freezes.

The second, piltest2.py, is even simpler, just trying to load an image
and shows a messageBox of its dimensions. Interestingly, this works to
this point, yet still freezes. I will see if I can learn something about
this Image module to try to explain this.