[scribus-dev] could context menus digest Properties (without heartburn, heartache, or cardiac arrest)?

Andreas Vox andreas.vox at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 21 09:13:09 UTC 2011

Can you explain how that works so we don't have to install mypaint to find
out?

In PowerPoint 2007 (and other Office programs) you get a mini-toolbar for
direct formatting whenever you select some text. I think that's a good idea
in principle, it's just the way M$ implemented it that annoys me: at first
it's only semi-transparent and then it disappears again when you move the
mouse away, so I'm never really sure if it's there for me or not. Also it
covers part of the selection. I could imagine something similar for Scribus
frames, appearing just above the frame each time you select a frame in edit
mode.

/Andreas