[scribus-dev] Table/Cell PP sections sketches

Elvis Stansvik elvstone at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 12:01:54 UTC 2011

2011/6/20 a.l.e <ale.comp_06 at xox.ch>:
> hi elvis,
>
> part 2... the styles...
>>
>> I did some sketching in bed last night of how a initial versions of PP
>> sections for table/cell could look like. See the attached photos.
>>
>> Opinions?
>
> not sure if we really want define which is the default paragraph style for
> the cell... can't we just take the default paragraph style?

Yes, I'm a bit unsure of this too. You're right, it's probably simpler
and sufficient to just use default paragraph style.

> also, shouldn't the default cell style be defined in the table style instead
> of the PP?

Yes, it should. The question is if we want it to be possible to
override this on a per-table basis as well, which is what that piece
of UI was meant to be. But everything is open to change :)

Elvis