[scribus-dev] Tables GSoC - Weekly Report #2

Elvis Stansvik elvstone at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 10:28:41 UTC 2011

Hi Jain,

2011/6/13 Jain Basil Aliyas <jainbasil at gmail.com>:
> Hi Estan,
>
> While trying to push my changes, I had to perform a git pull first. This
> pulled some changes, like scribus/tests etc. Now, I am unable to build the
> code.

Right, I'm really sorry about that. It's me who wrongly turned on
building of tests, even when the CMake variable WITH_TESTS is not
defined, and there were some old tests by avox in there who doesn't
compile.

I've fixed this in my branch, but until that reaches your branch by
the next merge by malex, you can just remove line 11 in
scribus/CMakeLists.txt:

ADD_SUBDIRECTORY(tests)

and you should be able to build again.

I think malex tried to fix it in both our repos in commit
58a9420d133b82c59c6806a2f8a28d075327c512 by not including index.h, but
that's not enough since there was code depending on this missing file.
The above should let you compile again though (I have proper fixes for
compilation in my branch, so that building with WITH_TEST defined will
compile again).

Again, sorry for the inconvenience!

Elvis