[scribus-dev] Tables GSoC - Weekly Report #1

Craig Bradney cbradney at zip.com.au
Sun Jun 5 20:16:08 UTC 2011

On 6/5/11 7:43 PM, Elvis Stansvik wrote:
> 2011/6/5 Elvis Stansvik <elvstone at gmail.com>:
>> Hi all,
>> use wiki markup for the titles, since who knows if these reports might
>> go in there at some point, and besides I kind of like the look of
>> them. [...]
> I did just that, so the report is now also at
>
> http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/GSoC_2011_Tables_Weekly_Reports
>
> Might be a little be more pleasant for reading. I'll keep that page
> updated with future reports.
>
> Elvis

So far, so good. I like the code, the comments and the progress. Keep up
the great work. I have subscribed to the RSS feed
(http://scribus.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=scribus/gsoc11tables;a=summary
for those not in IRC atm) . I like the way you are using scripter to
develop and test, hence removing the GUI from the equation until
required - this will ensure the main code in the pageitem/doc etc works
properly.

Thanks