[scribus-dev] row resizing

Craig Bradney cbradney at zip.com.au
Sat Jul 30 06:11:18 UTC 2011

Add support for resizing rows interactively:

* Added a new canvas gesture RowResize for resizing a table. It
  currently resizes the row as the mouse is moved, which is probably
  not what we want. Instead, we should draw a "ghost" table. But I'll
  need to think a bit about this and how to avoid code duplication among
  the different canvas gestures that will come.
* Improved the table hit test. It now returns a Handle which can carry
  both a type (such as RowResize, ColumnResize) and a row or column
  index. It also respects the grab radius preference.

More canvas gestures will come now that I've figured them out. Just
gotto get some sleep first :)

Awesome.. ! Damn fine work!