[scribus-dev] GSoC 2011 announced

Andreas Vox andreas.vox at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 25 12:04:11 CET 2011

Hi Alexandre,

mal-formed XML is evil!

<wrong>
  <!CDATA[
	</crossposting-is-evil>
  ]]>
</wrong>
<correct>
  <crossposting-is-evil/>
  <nit-picking-is-good/>
</correct>

:-)
On a more serious note, we should have a discussion on how to proceed with
this years application after we dropped out last year.
I think we should document changes in the planned process for evaluating
student proposals into our application: requirement to provide a working
patch and be in discussion with team members before acceptance, and also
more critical evaluation from our side come to my mind.

/Andreas