[scribus-dev] PortableApps.com release of Scribus 1.4.0

Gord Caswell ve4jhj at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 08:10:39 CET 2011

Hello,

As the 1.4.0 release gets closer, we at PortableApps.com are eagerly looking
forward to officially releasing Scribus in PortableApps,com Format[1]. We
are happy to do all the work, host, maintain, promote and link back to
Scribus.net for the local version and for donations to the Scribus project.
If you're interested in blessing the PortableApps.com release with a spot on
the download page or some other similar manner, that would be great.

If you have any questions, or feel there's some other way we can help, feel
free to contact John T. Haller, CEO & Founder of PortableApps.com, at
developers_developers at portableapps.com

Thanks,

Gord Caswell
PortableApps.com developer