[scribus-dev] What to do?

Cezary Grabski czarek at oferuje.pl
Fri Feb 25 15:41:03 CET 2011

hi

I have few improvements in my local Scribus 1.4 not published yet.
I would like to ask you, which patches and for which Scribus version I should
upload and in what order?

* [Preflight Verifier] widows/orphans check
* [Preflight Verifier] RGB text check
* [Preflight Verifier] progress bar indication during checking
* [Preflight Verifier] placing text cursor at CPos related to selected error
item and automatically select whole paragraph for better visualition region of
problem
* [ODT import] feature for omit whole paragraphs style information (any new
styles are created, all text has Default Paragraph Style), but saving local
character formatting
* [Status Bar] add information about selected item - kind of item,frame name,
filename for image frames, dimensions
* [Search/Replace] search and replace in whole document
* [Style Manager] set default style for replacing during deleting styles to
"Deafult Paragraph Style" instead No Style
* [Properties Palette] tabs switching automaticaly related to selected item
* [Properties Palette] applying Paragraph Style dont clear local character
formatting (need some fix for proper behaviour while opening old SLA files)

Regards
cezaryece