[scribus-dev] Fwd: r16387 by fschmid - Fixed the nasty "Copy of xxxx" for styles when copying textframes via drag & drop.

Craig Bradney cbradney at zip.com.au
Wed Feb 23 22:24:14 CET 2011

On 2/23/11 9:10 PM, a.l.e wrote:
> hi andreas,
>
>> after looking at the code it appears that scribusXML.cpp only works
>> with the old paragraphstyle properties but misses eg. wordspacing and
>> glyphextension.
>>
>> ParagraphStyle::equiv() compares those, too, so if the original
>> wasn't using the default values, the copy will be different to the
>> original.
> do you mean that now the automagical copy of styles does not happen
> anymore?
>
> ciao
> a.l.e

This is why the old code (if it was working) would be better, as new
attributes would be handled automatically...

Andreas.. really.. my question was why was equiv not working, because in
theory its just more attributes.. and how can it be fixed (by you, as
you wrote code for the attributes), or is it the fact that those items
were not compared that means the new code does work.

thanks