[scribus-dev] GiveLife Color System

GiveLifeCS gabriel at givelifecolorsystem.com
Wed Dec 7 15:49:15 UTC 2011

Hi, I am Gabriel Vano  the creator of Givelife color system

GiveLife Color System put online the second product , the Color / System
Palette in RGB  with 5101 shades of Color.

I belive that this tool is very important and beneficial to help the
Designers in General , saving time and to forget about having to create
your own Color Palette , because with this Color Palette the Designers
can find the most desirable shades of Color.
This Color System has been tested by Designers demanding and the
conclusion of all them is very clear ,it is a key tool of color.
Currently this Color Palette is  by default in the Operative System
"Asturix" that the new version Asturix 4(Distribution of Linux), will be
online in a week more or less for this reason I send an e-mail to all
the developers of Scribus to study the possibility to put it, by
default.
the type of the RGB is "SRGB".
if you visit the website you can download the Color palette for
Scribus.
I am sure that this tool will be very ussefull for all the users of
Scribus.
also the type of the licence is creative commons "CC" BY-NC-ND.

I wait for your comments
greetings
Gabriel Vano

http://www.givelifecolorsystem.com