[scribus-dev] Leopard OSX 10.5

Craig Bradney cbradney at scribus.info
Sat Dec 3 21:42:22 UTC 2011

On 11/30/11 11:18 AM, Stefan wrote:
> well, as a contra :-)
>
> desk top publishing is complex and should not be dumbed down.
>
> Here is my suggestion for the Mac Download page
>
> "<small>A word about download size: Scribus is a complex system with lots
> of advanced features. To bring this good stuff on your specific system, we
> created a complete package that is simple for you to install. Unfortunatly
> this comes with the cost of large package size. Thanks for your patience
> while downloading.</small>".

I am uploading new versions of the pkg and dmg files to SF. Built
tonight from current SVN. Now with podofo support added for pdf
embedding. The pkg file now includes a background graphic and the GPL
text in the licence tab.

Sha1sums:
17d2c64318b351c45d09467337a4329f8eda2de1  Scribus 1.4.0.pkg
21c44847f3fc7f13cf58ed002b236943af228b45  Scribus140.dmg

Thanks