[scribus-dev] Scribus Tables Post GSoC Tasks

Elvis Stansvik elvstone at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 11:07:36 UTC 2011

2011/8/25 Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com>:
> On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 2:38 PM, Elvis Stansvik wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> As requested by Craig a while back, I've now created a more detailed
>> "post GSoC" list of tasks for the tables [1]. As you can see the list
>> includes tasks that I'm currently working on. I've marked these as "In
>> Progress", while the others are marked as "TODO".
>
> Just my curiousity, does the "Import from CSV" task involve supporting
> CSV as clipboard format so that one could copy stuff in LibreOffice
> writer or Calc and paste into a Scribus table directly?

I didn't have that in mind when I wrote it down, but that's definitely
something that would be nice. I don't know what is put in the paste
buffer when doing Ctrl+C in an LO Calc spreadsheet, or in a table in
LO Writer, is it really CSV?

Anyway, I've renamed the items to "Import/Paste from CSV" and
"Import/Paste from ODS" for now.

Cheers,
Elvis