[scribus-dev] Handling *all* keystrokes in canvas modes not possible?

Elvis Stansvik elvstone at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 11:22:52 UTC 2011

2011/8/10 Andreas Vox <andreas.vox at googlemail.com>:

> [...]

I'm still trying to figure out how the different event filters,
keypress handlers and the actionmanager works together. Let me get
back to you :)

Somewhere there must be code that makes e.g. pressing "i" go straight
to the text frame and not the global shortcut for inserting an image.
Still trying to find that piece of code.

Elvis