[scribus-dev] Path functions

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Tue Aug 2 16:34:03 UTC 2011

I've been trying to make some new docs about Path functions, but am
having trouble figuring out what some are for, more specifically:

Path along Path
Connect Paths
Cut Polygon

With the last one, it seems to be some sort of interaction with Bezier
curves and shapes and polygons, where I draw a curve (but not a line)
across a shape/polgon, then I can slice off a wedge of the polygon,
creating 2 sub-polygons. Interesting, I guess, but seemingly of quite
limited use.

Mostly, I can't manage to even have these commands show as active.