[scribus-dev] sla reading and pdf exporting as libraries

Andreas Vox andreas.vox at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 8 19:28:09 CEST 2011

Ahem, that's not really a library, that's a plugin. Most of all it doesnt
work without the rest of Scribus.

> so i reformulate my question: what are your very rough time estimations
> for moving the PDF creation into a library?
>
> [ ] days
> [ ] weeks
> [ ] months

You forget one option:
[ ] years ;-)

In my view it's easier to refactor Scribus to work headless. I think the
only Scribus code that would not be required to implement those 2 libraries
would be the UI stuff and most of the plugins.

/Andreas