[scribus-dev] Feature Request - Save As (Individual Pages)

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 18:15:57 CEST 2010

2010/9/29 Dale Beams <drbeams at hotmail.com>

> Is it possible to save back individual pages as *.sla from a master
> document?  For example, in a 30 page document I'd like to save pages 2-5
> as it's own *.sla.
>
> This would be similar to the PDF export function where one gets to
> choose what pages to export.
>
> I'm making changes in a master document and want to save the changes
> into individual documents archive purposes.

Hi Dale,

I forgot to add in my first reply that I can suggest you fill a feature
request in the bug tracker. While I agree with Greg the PDF "single page
option export" can be very convenient in many cases, it is not what you are
loooking for. As I mentionned, there are ways to clear the pages you don’t
need and end up with the pages you need in a distinct document. You could
also use the import page feature in a one-page document and then only delete
this first page. So, as you see, the workarounds exist and you can mention
them in the report. I would not say it’s a "must have" but a "nice to have"
option.

All the best,

Louis