[scribus-dev] Arabic Support: What do we have and what do we need?

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 11:37:09 CET 2010

2010/11/26 Osama Khalid <osamak at gnu.org>

> Christoph Schäfer:
> > Currently, one of our developers, Pierre Marchand, is working on a
> > complete rewrite of the text engine, so maybe you should contact him
> > directly.You can find his email address in the "About" dialog of
> > Scribus (Help > About Scribus > Authors).
>
> I tried to contact Christoph asking for Pierre contact, but didn't get
> an answer. Can someone send me his email address privately(?)?

Hi Osama,

I have cc’ed Pierre so he gets your message.

The work on the text engine is moving forward and already giving some
interesting results. Pierre will be able to tell you lots more.

As you are registered to the dev-list, you can have a look at the latest
thread named *[scribus-dev] OIF / text engine* to see where we are at
currently.

Hope this helps !

Louis