[scribus-dev] script problems

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 24 18:21:54 CET 2010

I'm trying to figure out why some scripts have stopped working. One in
particular is InfoBox, which  not only doesn't work in 1.3.5, but not in
1.3.3.x either.

Is anyone aware of changes made in Scripter? It seems to hang right at
the end when the frame is being created, and doesn't matter if it's a
text or image frame. If I strip out those commands and make a tiny
little script that just makes the frame with them it works fine. If I
get rid of the variables and put in numbers, it still doesn't work.

Right now it looks like I may need to rewrite the script...