[scribus-dev] Photoshop gradients

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 11:41:17 CET 2010

Hi,

I got bored reverse engineering paint dynamics in photoshop brushes
and temporarily switched to gradient files (.grd). Most of the stuff
is done, but there are some blank spaces, plus Valek's excellent
script that dumps contents breaks at color stops created from swatch
books like Pantone's and Toyo's. Anyway, a brave soul can already
start implementing things. The specification is badly structured
mostly because I never dealt with documentation on file formats. Any
kind of hints to best practices will be much appreciated.

The Git repo is here:

http://github.com/prokoudine/re-lab

CCing Lukas Tvrdy from Krita, Olivier Berten of SwatchBooker and
Val--- Artur Dent :)

Alexandre