[scribus-dev] Select and Edit tools show a hand

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 15:11:47 CET 2010

Hi guys,

I am using the latest .dmg available on Sourceforge:
Version de Scribus 1.3.5.1
Identifiant de compilation : C-C-T-F-Q-Mac/Aqua
Utilisation de GhostScript version 8.57

Both the Select and Edit tools icons are a hand. It’s been a long time since
I’ve played with Scribus but I was under the impression that the Select Tool
would show an arrow while the Edit tool would show a hand (when we put the
mouse over an object). I think it’s confusing to have both tools with the
same icon (while we work, not in the tool palette). I didn’t file a bug
report for this yet. Need your input.

Thanks !

Louis