[scribus-dev] The Scribus bugs and features Hit Parade

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Dec 8 23:34:05 CET 2010

Cari amici vicini e lontani,

This week the Hit Parade looks just like the one from last week...

* Cezary has a patch to enable the undo for text and is looking for people
  wanting to test it on their own Scribus 1.4beta. Hands up for Cezary ^ 2!
* Has anyone tested the patch by Andrea in the OIF branch? do we
  have to look for a new number one in our Hit Parade?

The top ten of the small bugs or features

1	Get dead keys to work across all systems (#1908)	3
	(3 weeks at the first place / Work in progress)
2	Fix the growth of the contour line (#9392)		3
	(3 week at the second place)
3	In 1.4 disable undo command while editing text (#3301)	3
	(3 week at the third place / Work in progress)
4	Simplify the growth of the contour line (#8275)		3
5	Avoid copy of copy of copy of style (#7779)		2
6	Transform the unlink tool in a unlink command (#9545)	3
7	Allow unlinking without reflowing the text (#5750)	3
8	Don't silently discard bad fonts, but show them
	as non selectable (#9546)				3
9	Flow around groups (#9065)				3
0	Test and comment the patch for style based TOC (#8796)	3
	(the 0th bug is choose on the first page of bugs.scribus,net)

The top three big bugs or features

   1. Undo for text (3 weeks)
   2. Replace Scripter by Scripter 2 (3 weeks)
   3. Implement a new Style Manager / Editor (2 week)

Have a nice second half of the week
a.l.e