[scribus-dev] OIF / pdf export

Pierre Marchand pierremarc at oep-h.com
Wed Dec 8 15:19:29 CET 2010

2010/12/8 Leonard Rosenthol <lrosenth at adobe.com>:
> Looks great, but doesn't copy/paste well :(.
>
> I didn't run a full diagnostic on the file, so not sure where the failure is - everything looks good on the surface.

Thanks for your interest.
This is a very early proof of concept, the code generating this PDF
changes every minute :) But I was just glad that after we had removed
the text engine and replaced it with some speculative prototype, I've
been able again to export something into a PDF.

Pierre Marchand
+32 484 184 435
http://www.oep-h.com