[scribus-dev] issues

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Fri Dec 3 01:22:32 CET 2010

On 12/02/2010 04:10 PM, Craig Bradney wrote:
> On 12/2/10 10:07 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
>> Well, I tried everything else. There were only two ways left: ranting
>> or shutting up and moving on. Shutting up has never been an option to
>> me.
>   :) We know... but that is ok.. :) Just understand that a lot of the
> issues are not something we can fix, but we can help get them fixed.

There was a saying in the 1960's, "If you're not part of the solution,
you're part of the problem." Even then, a bit overstated, but
nonetheless pointing out that getting involved is more than standing on
the sidelines cheering for or against something.

Even if people feel they do not have what it takes to contribute
themselves, they can perhaps serve as a catalyst for others to join. The
chronic problem with open source projects is a manpower deficiency.
Anything we can do to get more hands on keyboards producing code,
documentation, whatever, will be of great help.